Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. If you find yourself using your bell on nearly every ride, then the Bolt-On model is the one for you. The Timber 3.0 Bolt-On is identical to the original model, except it features a tight, durable mount that won't spin, shake or rattle on your bars. Similar to a GPS or Garmin mount, the flexible nylon band tightens to your bars with a 5mm hex bolt. The band itself is 31.8mm diameter, the same as the wider part of your bars near the stem. It also includes a flexible 22.2mm shim for mounting your bell securely near your grips, closer to your hands (you'll want to use this setup for oversize and DH bars). - Installation is easy. There is no need to remove the grips, brakes, etc. Just flex the clamp open and slide onto your bar. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
$14.99 - $24.99
Keep an eye on what's behind you with MSW's Selfie Mirrors. With options to mount on a handlebar, on your helmet, or into your bar end with a folding design, you're free to choose the rear view that speaks to you.
$7.36 - $39.99
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- Uses one 9v battery (not included) - Fits most handlebars
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
- Alloy lever action safety bells perfect for kids bikes - Sturdy alloy construction with an adorable insect or animal on top
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Big Ben Jr. Bell. A simple spin makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
$11.99 - $12.29
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
• Plugs inside handlebar end • 360° adjustable • ABS plastic body
See what's behind you with Sunlite's Deluxe MTB Mirror. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration with a Velcro strap. It's light, scratch resistant, and fully adjustable.
• Reflector on back • Extra large • 6" stem
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red) • Two wheel reflectors (white) w/spoke attachments
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red)
• Heavy duty • Fits most bars
$19.99 - $21.99
Sunlite's HD II Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
- Adjustable mirror made from heavy-duty, high-impact nylon fiber composite - Highly adjustable head for optimal viewing angle - 68mm, extremely clear glass with anti-glare properties - Universal design can be used as a left or right-hand mirror
- Clamp-on mirror made from high-impact, heavy-duty nylon fiber composite - High-quality glass with anti-glare properties provides an extremely clear image - Adjustable head allows fine-tuning of the view angle
- Bar-end mirror for use with road style drop bars - Made of heavy-duty, nylon fiber composite material with an adjustable head for fine-tuning viewing angles - Crystal clear mirror with anti-glare properties
$8.99 - $10.99
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's I Love My Bike Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
- Brass mini bells with a bright clear tone - Designed for use on 22.2mm bars - Small profiled 21mm dome size
•Classic condor design •Clamp fits most handlebars •Steel construction
Sunlite's Pentagonal Mirror offers a wide and clear view of what's behind so you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration for the ultimate in convenience. Plus, it's light and fully adjustable, and two reflectors on the backside add even more safety.
• Handlebar mount • Fits most bikes • Ringer style bell • Assorted pictures
• Plastic body w/ ball joint • Acrylic convex mirror • Press fit into bar end
- 65mm Bell in the form of a bacon cheese burger - Adjustable handlebar mount - Universal nylon mount - Ringer style mechanism - Function: Lever
• Rear reflector (25.4 clamp mount) • Bracket
Sunlite's Rectangular Mirror offers a wide and clear view of what's behind so you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration for the ultimate in convenience. Plus, it's light and fully adjustable, and two reflectors on the backside add even more safety.
• 2 wheel reflectors • 2 Brackets • 1-front reflector (steerer tube mount) • 1-rear reflector (25.4 clamp mount)
Page 1 of 3 Next page